Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
bej96, 13 September 2015, 07:39
Who saw Effspots video of a laferrari being thrashed in LA which nearly ended in it catchin on fire and being totalled??

video link

bej96
from New Zealand
FanOfSuperCars, 13 September 2015, 09:16
Holy cr*p. I didn't see that video before.

Also why is cr*p still filtered..

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
FanOfSuperCars, 13 September 2015, 20:42
lol. It had 800 or so views last night when I watched it.. now it's got 133,000.

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
Mtweedel13, 14 September 2015, 00:10
Oh my God. Why would someone do that? Hopefully he doesnt do the same to the Veyron sometime.

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
Mazdafreak, 14 September 2015, 17:11
Unbelievable.

You can almost guarantee yourself that the owner will be hearing from Ferrari and probably won't be allowed to buy anything else from them (because they are so overprotective of their cars).

I just have to wonder if it had a real manual transmission and was more difficult for any average Joe to hop in and drive, if this still would have happened...

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
bej96, 14 September 2015, 19:24
Anyone know who this guy is?? Surely someone must know him hAving a matte black veyron aswell

bej96
from New Zealand
Tbonian, 14 September 2015, 20:20
Yeah, I saw that last night. So crazy.

Tbonian
r8lover, 15 September 2015, 01:52
Mazdafreak wrote:
I just have to wonder if it had a real manual transmission and was more difficult for any average Joe to hop in and drive, if this still would have happened...

It could still easily have happened. If he has that kind of money, I'm sure he's driven manual cars at some point. It just may not have had as quick of gear changes or he may have ended up screwing up the transmission.
Deleted account
Post a reply