Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
SoCalSpotter, 13 April 2014, 19:03
Also, does anyone know how much one costs?

SoCalSpotter
W16, 14 April 2014, 00:30
"499" for just north of a million

W16
from Pennsylvania
Veyron_Fan, 14 April 2014, 08:49
W16 wrote:

Why the (" ")??

Veyron_Fan
from Australia
andrewo, 14 April 2014, 11:19
Veyron_Fan wrote:
W16 wrote:

Why the (" ")??

Probably because almost every production amount given by Ferrari in the last 15 years is a complete lie. Who knows how many they will actually make.
Deleted account
W16, 14 April 2014, 12:38
andrewo wrote:
Probably because almost every production amount given by Ferrari in the last 15 years is a complete lie. Who knows how many they will actually make.

It's why these limited edition cars don't have serial number plaques. If you ever get close to a 16M, or 599 GTO, or SA Aperta or any limited production Ferrari, the plaque says "1 of XXX." This doesn't mean it's No. 1, although everyone seems to believe that. It just means it's one of the XXX produced. They often go well over the number they say, which would throw off the numbering and tracking. If they individually-numbered each car and produced as many as they do, to keep it at the number they say there would be duplicates and they would get caught.
Last modified by W16, 14 April 2014, 17:39

W16
from Pennsylvania
nyexphotography, 14 April 2014, 15:49
My guess is they sell 499 of them to customers, then they make more for shows, adds, events, testing and ones they give to executives in the company.

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
dallasexotics10, 14 April 2014, 23:11
I already know of 2 coming to Dallas, and both of the owners take their cars to shows all the time. I cannot wait to see one. I also feel like it's one of those cars that looks a lot better in person than in pictures.

dallasexotics10
from Dallas, Texas
joshmphotography, 14 April 2014, 23:31
andrewo wrote:
Veyron_Fan wrote:
W16 wrote:

Why the (" ")??

I don't even know hoe many Reventon Roadsters Lamborghini officially made. It is a fact they made 21 coupes, but I've heard everything from 7-15 for the roadster.
Last modified by joshmphotography, 15 April 2014, 04:32

joshmphotography
from Rochester, New York
Post a reply