Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Diablo_SV, 15 June 2015, 19:50
zonda21 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
michealm wrote:
zonda21 wrote:
Honestly I'm not that surprised. Not really a need for the title you have for the topic.

I'm not surprised, but I still find it ridiculous. Why spend $3.4 million or whatever it is on a police car? That's just so unnecessary. A Continental or a GTR would do the job IMO.

You can't catch a car that goes 250mph with a car that goes 190.

Yea but you can't really get up to that speed.

some straights you can possibly max out a Veyron. If someone wanted to outrun the cops in a Bugatti they could just to one of the highway straights and floor it.

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Lamborarri, 15 June 2015, 19:50
Diablo_SV wrote:
zonda21 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
michealm wrote:
zonda21 wrote:
Honestly I'm not that surprised. Not really a need for the title you have for the topic.

I'm not surprised, but I still find it ridiculous. Why spend $3.4 million or whatever it is on a police car? That's just so unnecessary. A Continental or a GTR would do the job IMO.

some straights you can possibly max out a Veyron. If someone wanted to outrun the cops in a Bugatti they could just to one of the highway straights and floor it.

The Dubai Police have a Veyron as well. ;)

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Diablo_SV, 15 June 2015, 19:53
Lamborarri wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
zonda21 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
michealm wrote:
zonda21 wrote:

The Dubai Police have a Veyron as well. ;)

Exactly :)

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
michealm, 16 June 2015, 06:06
Eeti wrote:
michealm wrote:
A Continental or a GTR would do the job IMO.

They already have those.

I know, but those should be the most expensive in the fleet.
Deleted account
michealm, 16 June 2015, 06:14
Diablo_SV wrote:
zonda21 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
michealm wrote:
zonda21 wrote:

I mean, if they are on one of the empty desert roads that may be possible, but all other roads that are close to the city all have traffic. Plus, going 250 somewhere other than a racetrack usually ends in pretty badly. Besides, the Veyron can only stay at that speed for a few minutes before it runs out of fuel. That time may or may not be enough for him to get away (though it probably is). I just feel like that if you're going to have super cars in your police fleet, make them cars with extremely high performance, not for show (the Veyron has better performance IMO). I was wondering, will they use the Lykan for an everyday police car, or will it be kept just for show. ( I don't think they would actually use it in fear of scratches or crashing in a police chase.
Deleted account
Post a reply