Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Should the DBS be featured
Yes

No

Total: 55
Lamborarri, 13 October 2015, 23:23
Feature the DBS!! And the Ferrari 360, for that matter...

Lamborarri
from Illinois
langnews, 13 October 2015, 23:39
Lamborarri wrote:

Give it up already. This site has proven time and again that they don't listen to or even acknowledge user suggestions... no matter how good they are.

I agree with you about featuring those cars though. As well as a lack of AMG GT, Ferrari 488, Flying Spur, Mercedes Benz G63 6x6, and various other needed categories.

It's one of the reasons I rarely visit this site anymore. The Admins don't bother to maintain it or keep it "fresh".
Deleted account
racemanryan, 13 October 2015, 23:41
THEY DON'T FEATURE IT?

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
FanOfSuperCars, 14 October 2015, 06:36
langnews wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

Give it up already. This site has proven time and again that they don't listen to or even acknowledge user suggestions... no matter how good they are.

I agree with you about featuring those cars though. As well as a lack of AMG GT, Ferrari 488, Flying Spur, Mercedes Benz G63 6x6, and various other needed categories.

It's one of the reasons I rarely visit this site anymore. The Admins don't bother to maintain it or keep it "fresh".

Heres my thoughts.

AMG GT: Yes, it should get one. But probably not featured.

488: It's new, it will probably get one sometime soon.

Flying Spur: Doesn't need one. At the end of the day its a varient of the continental.

6x6: I think it could get a category. It's getting spotted enough.

and of course, the DBS should be featured. And this poll clearly reflects that. 49 > 1.
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 14 October 2015, 06:40

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
carguyjt, 14 October 2015, 21:36
The DBS is one of the best British sports cars made in the past 10 years. It is very uncommon, and it is beautiful! Feature it!!

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
Post a reply