Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Lambo_spotter, 06 March 2024, 20:56
ES seems to be slowly diminishing. Also, where the mods at?

Lambo_spotter
MystSpot, 08 March 2024, 02:39
Honestly, this website peaked during it's time. With Youtube and other social channels, spots advanced there. I check here time to time but video spots are a big thing right now

MystSpot
Cars_of_WI, 16 April 2024, 19:47
Yeah, it's kinda sad. all the OGs just left because it was too busy and competitive. now it's not busy and competitive enough. for example, the whole forum section is nearly dead. The only way to solve this is just to recruit a bunch of new people and basically start over.

Cars_of_WI
from Green bay, Wisconsin
Mazdafreak, 24 April 2024, 20:55
Everyone kept growing up and having less time to post. Most of the regulars started posting less frequently about a decade ago, especially when uploads began being manually moderated. West (Horse-Power) was almost single-handedly keeping ES afloat until some poor decisions were made about which cars got featured, so he left and the site quickly began declining much more rapidly. Me and Ashoor try to keep an eye on things but neither of us have as much free time as we used to.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Cars_of_WI, 25 April 2024, 14:00
I just wish we could bring the site back to being as alive and fun as it looks like it was 5-10 years ago! I'm just wondering how we can do that. I think maybe the best way is to invite all our friends who like cars, and also to tell car spotting youtubers about it, especially the less popular ones who might be getting frustrated, they would be good candidates for exotic spotter. also, it seems like car spotting in general is now much more popular in Europe than the US, and I don't know how we can make it more popular here. any ideas?

Cars_of_WI
Cars_of_WI, 25 April 2024, 14:08
Also seeing this, with decline beginning a whole decade ago, the fact that it's even active at all is kind of a miracle.

Cars_of_WI
Post a reply