Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
cmbeal3173, 06 June 2016, 22:41
This Sunday, June 12, CF Charities will be hosting their annual supercar show in Warminster, PA. From everything I've heard, and what has been posted official, this is going to be the best show they've ever had. I'll be updating this list as I learn more.

http://cfcharities.org/eventshome/car-show/

https://www.facebook.com/CF-Charities-Supercar-Weekend-492983737408173/?fref=ts

Confirmed:
2x McLaren P1
2x Ferrari F40
2x Lamborghini LM002
LaFerrari
288 GTO
Aventador SV
Pagani Huayra
Porsche 918
SCC Ultimate Aero
Saleen S7
Moseler Raptor GTR
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

Rumored:
3rd P1
Enzo
3rd F40
F50
Sparkys Huayra
Huayra BC
F12 TDF

Personally I'm making the best effort I can to attend, though I do have prior commitments to attend The Elegance at Hershey. Hopefully everything works out and I'll be able to attend.
Last modified by cmbeal3173, 09 June 2016, 20:05

cmbeal3173
from Central PA, Pennsylvania
sumosloths, 06 June 2016, 23:41
Man, I wish car shows like these would happen during the school year when I'm at Penn State.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
W16, 07 June 2016, 00:37
cmbeal3173 wrote:
Moseler MT900

Raptor GTR. Calling it "simply" an MT900 is doing it a disservice!

W16
from Pennsylvania
W16, 07 June 2016, 00:39
There will be a new Huayra never before seen publicly. Hmmmmmm

W16
from Pennsylvania
W16, 07 June 2016, 00:41
And there is a local collector with a handful of cars who is supposedly coming but don't know with what. He has an MC12, EB110, 288 GTO, F50, 2x Carrera GT, SL65 Black Series, Saleen S7 TT, 918 Spyder etc so we'll see what the outcome is.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Lamboshane, 07 June 2016, 00:56
Thinking I need to find a way to make it to this...

Lamboshane
from New York
cmbeal3173, 07 June 2016, 08:18
W16 wrote:
cmbeal3173 wrote:
Moseler MT900

Couldn't remember the full name.

I'm definitely interested in the new Pagani!

The supercar collector is on Instagram as @silverbullet918. He is also related to @allaboutsupercars

cmbeal3173
W16, 07 June 2016, 14:16
cmbeal3173 wrote:
W16 wrote:
cmbeal3173 wrote:
Moseler MT900

The supercar collector is on Instagram as @silverbullet918. He is also related to @allaboutsupercars

Yes I know, and pretty sure they're not related.

W16
from Pennsylvania
cmbeal3173, 07 June 2016, 19:45
W16 wrote:
cmbeal3173 wrote:
W16 wrote:
cmbeal3173 wrote:
Moseler MT900

Yes I know, and pretty sure they're not related.

Could have sworn that's what I heard, but it's not that important anyway. :)

Any other hints?

cmbeal3173
W16, 07 June 2016, 22:08
cmbeal3173 wrote:

Any other hints?

Not sure how the kid knows Lou but from my knowledge they aren't related but I could be wrong. Pretty much everything I know is what is being posted online. I knew about the Huayra beforehand from a mutual friend of the owner. Apparently it's blue but there are no pics out on the web anywhere. Should be a cool surprise.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Lamboshane, 07 June 2016, 22:47
These cars are actually going to show up, right? Don't want to make the trip and have it be a repeat of the show's inaugural year.

Lamboshane
from New York
cmbeal3173, 08 June 2016, 00:03
W16 wrote:
cmbeal3173 wrote:

Any other hints?

Not sure how the kid knows Lou but from my knowledge they aren't related but I could be wrong. Pretty much everything I know is what is being posted online. I knew about the Huayra beforehand from a mutual friend of the owner. Apparently it's blue but there are no pics out on the web anywhere. Should be a cool surprise.

I'm in a Instagram chat with a number of Philly area photographers, and Reese is one of them. I don't know him too well personally though.

Out of curiosity, what is the event like before it officially opens. I was gonna get there around 8:30-9 and watch the cars roll in. I'd like to stay longer, but I want leave around 11 so I get back to Hershey in time. I sent them a message on their FB page, and the person who responded wasn't all that helpful.

cmbeal3173
W16, 08 June 2016, 00:37
cmbeal3173 wrote:
I'm in a Instagram chat with a number of Philly area photographers, and Reese is one of them. I don't know him too well personally though.

Out of curiosity, what is the event like before it officially opens. I was gonna get there around 8:30-9 and watch the cars roll in. I'd like to stay longer, but I want leave around 11 so I get back to Hershey in time. I sent them a message on their FB page, and the person who responded wasn't all that helpful.

8:30 will be too late, from what I know arrival is from 7-9 then of course more cars come throughout the day. So if you want to guarantee the fewest people around in your photos I'd come earlier. I'll be there by 7 at the latest.

W16
from Pennsylvania
W16, 08 June 2016, 00:39
Lamboshane wrote:
These cars are actually going to show up, right? Don't want to make the trip and have it be a repeat of the show's inaugural year.

I'd say Larry's false promises from the first year have worked out over time. It got him a ton of publicity, even though most was bad, and now it has in turn become one of the most hyped shows of the year. Everything he has confirmed is likely legit, and some of the coolest cars from the past weren't even confirmed before the show (GT2 RS, LFA, Mansory SLR etc).

W16
from Pennsylvania
cmbeal3173, 08 June 2016, 00:55
W16 wrote:
cmbeal3173 wrote:

8:30 will be too late, from what I know arrival is from 7-9 then of course more cars come throughout the day. So if you want to guarantee the fewest people around in your photos I'd come earlier. I'll be there by 7 at the latest.

Do you have a press pass? I figure you need one to get in early, but I really wasn't planning on the event since it interfered with the Elegance so I never bothered.

cmbeal3173
Post a reply