Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
HAWPhotography, 16 August 2015, 23:06
Hey guys! So I'm hoping to make it to either Palm Beach Supercar Week or Cavallino this year! I don't really know much about the events, but I was wondering if anyone who knows about the events could tell me which one is better! Thanks!
Deleted account
AJ Ferrari, 16 August 2015, 23:54
I would say Cavallino is better, hands down. Though I have never been in person, other people have seen some amazing cars there! I am also a Ferrari fan, so this may be a biased answer. Haha.

AJ Ferrari
Mustang1, 17 August 2015, 00:12
west said it was amazing

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
HAWPhotography, 17 August 2015, 01:13
Okay! Cavalino is what is working more with my schedule! So I think that's what I'm going to! Thanks!
Deleted account
HAWPhotography, 17 August 2015, 01:38
Does anyone know where I get tickets? Are they just not on sale yet? Or do I by them at the show?
Deleted account
xXFerrariFanXx, 17 August 2015, 02:14
Supercar week is free, Ive gone 3 years in a row. Its pretty good considering there are A LOT of cars, ranging from classics, modern supercars, and tuners. as for Cavalino, this year will be my first year.
Last modified by xXFerrariFanXx, 17 August 2015, 02:15

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
HAWPhotography, 17 August 2015, 02:17
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:
Supercar week is free, Ive gone 3 years in a row. Its pretty good considering there are A LOT of cars, ranging from classics, modern supercars, and tuners. as for Cavalino, this year will be my first year.

Cool! I'm probably going to Cavallino! Do you know where I can get tickets?
Deleted account
xXFerrariFanXx, 17 August 2015, 02:20
HAWolf33 wrote:
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:

No clue.

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
HAWPhotography, 17 August 2015, 02:27
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:
HAWolf33 wrote:
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:

No clue.

Ok lol! If you find out could you let me know?
Deleted account
HAWPhotography, 23 August 2015, 18:25
HAWolf33 wrote:
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:
HAWolf33 wrote:
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:

No clue.

I found out that you can just buy them at the gate!
Deleted account
xXFerrariFanXx, 23 August 2015, 22:41
HAWolf33 wrote:
HAWolf33 wrote:
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:
HAWolf33 wrote:
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:

No clue.

Do you know how much they are? I'm planning on going

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
HAWPhotography, 23 August 2015, 23:01
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:
HAWolf33 wrote:
HAWolf33 wrote:
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:
HAWolf33 wrote:
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:

No clue.

Do you know how much they are? I'm planning on going

Yes! You can also buy them online on Oct 1!

To go to the trackdays it is $30 dollars for each day! Then the actual concours at the breakers is $75! And on Thursday they also do a cruise around Palm beach which is free you just have to find the cars! Then on Sunday there is the classic sports car show at the Mar a Lago is $250 and you have to buy those tix in advance at the gold room at the breakers! I figured I'll go to everything except the Mar a Lago and I will try to catch the cars leaving the Mar a Lago! I plan to fly in late Wednesday night!
Deleted account
Post a reply