Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
andrewo, 20 November 2013, 10:18
venomgt95 wrote:
it makes perfect sense. when the Venom GT took the record for worlds fastest car, bugatti got all pissed off cuz something showed them up. so they (secretly) took off the limiter and wrongfully took it back. so after they got found out, Guinness gave the venom what it rightfully deserves.

Dirty Cheaters

There are a lot of modified cars that will go faster than a Bugatti in a straight line. Those are not production cars. The Veyron is still the fasted production car and the Venom is just a hacked up Lotus made by a Texan con artist.
Deleted account
Chloe, 20 November 2013, 10:19
venomgt95 wrote:
grr.....i hate being wrong...(but who doesnt?)

blah..

Yeah, how about for once, get your facts straight before making stupid claims?
Deleted account
venomgt95, 20 November 2013, 10:24
sure.

TECHNICALLY, the Venom GT is still the fastest car you can buy, BECAUSE, even though the Veyron SS can hit 275.8 (.1 faster than the Venom, which is Basically the same speed), its limited to 258, whereas the Venom isnt.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
venomgt95, 20 November 2013, 10:25
andrewo wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:
it makes perfect sense. when the Venom GT took the record for worlds fastest car, bugatti got all pissed off cuz something showed them up. so they (secretly) took off the limiter and wrongfully took it back. so after they got found out, Guinness gave the venom what it rightfully deserves.

Dirty Cheaters

There are a lot of modified cars that will go faster than a Bugatti in a straight line. Those are not production cars. The Veyron is still the fasted production car and the Venom is just a hacked up Lotus made by a Texan con artist.

and the venom IS a production car :P

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
Chloe, 20 November 2013, 10:26
venomgt95 wrote:

If you keep repeating that it'll surely one day become true, at least in your head.
Deleted account
andrewo, 20 November 2013, 10:28
venomgt95 wrote:
andrewo wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:

Dirty Cheaters

No, it is made off of a Lotus. Since it is a modified car it is exempt from safety regulations for the driver and pedestrians the driver may hit. Anyone can make a car that goes very fast in a straight line. If I wanted to and if I had a lot of money to burn I could make my bathtub go faster than a Veyron. That doesn't mean it would be a better car. Honestly just give up. Everyone is tired of your uninformed ranting.
Deleted account
venomgt95, 20 November 2013, 10:35
i will always continue to defend the Venom. regardless what others say.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
r8lover, 20 November 2013, 11:24
venomgt95 wrote:
i will always continue to defend the Venom. regardless what others say.

You will defend it with evidence that is false and makes little sense. You may be attempting to defend it, but I wouldn't call uninformed arguments a defense.
Deleted account
venomgt95, 20 November 2013, 11:34
im taking this as a reminder to look before hand

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
Temper, 20 November 2013, 12:03
This post was deleted 20 November 2013, 17:03 by Temper

Temper
Temper, 20 November 2013, 12:06
This post was deleted 20 November 2013, 17:06 by Temper

Temper
Temper, 20 November 2013, 12:06