Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
AmosMPhotography, 19 November 2013, 14:11
Chloe wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:
thats different. nissan makes many other cool cars. bugatti makes one. (and its not even cool)

Cool cars that Nissan makes today:
-GT-R
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

MX5

AmosMPhotography
from United Kingdom
Chloe, 19 November 2013, 14:14
NorthUK00 wrote:
Chloe wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:
thats different. nissan makes many other cool cars. bugatti makes one. (and its not even cool)

-GT-R
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

MX5

Uhh... That's a Mazda.
Deleted account
AmosMPhotography, 19 November 2013, 14:16
Chloe wrote:
NorthUK00 wrote:
Chloe wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:

-GT-R
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

MX5

Uhh... That's a Mazda.

Shoot! *FacePalm*

AmosMPhotography
from United Kingdom
venomgt95, 19 November 2013, 14:17
NorthUK00 wrote:
Chloe wrote:
NorthUK00 wrote:
Chloe wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:

-GT-R
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

MX5

Uhh... That's a Mazda.

Shoot! *FacePalm*

lol.

but chloe, that your opinion. i love nissan. the 370z is also awesome.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
FanOfSuperCars, 19 November 2013, 16:40
Chloe wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:

-GT-R
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

^^^^^^^^^^ THAT!

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
r8lover, 19 November 2013, 19:18
venomgt95 wrote:

So, you're saying that Nissan, who make a line of boring computers, is cooler than Bugatti, who makes a multi-million dollar hypercar that is capable of hitting faster speeds than any other production car?
Deleted account
nyexphotography, 19 November 2013, 20:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YATCDCFaBpc

Well it runs...

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
SDJ2_Photography, 20 November 2013, 06:36
r8lover wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:

So, you're saying that Nissan, who make a line of boring computers, is cooler than Bugatti, who makes a multi-million dollar hypercar that is capable of hitting faster speeds than any other production car?

Ya Dylan ur wrong in that case Justin is right.

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
venomgt95, 20 November 2013, 07:38
SDJ2 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:

Ya Dylan ur wrong in that case Justin is right.

dont tell me im wrong. there is no right or wrong here. its my opinion. i hate bugatti. i love nissan. thats just the way it is.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
Chloe, 20 November 2013, 08:39
Venomgt can you tell us where this hate comes? As far as I know, you don't have one, you're never driven one, and you're never even seen one, you don't know anyone who has one. At best you've read the Wikipedia article and seen pictures of it on the internet, yet somehow you seem to hate it more than anything else?
Deleted account
venomgt95, 20 November 2013, 08:58
i hate it cuz bugatti is stuck up and think they gotta be better than everybody. its stupid.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
Chloe, 20 November 2013, 09:39
venomgt95 wrote:
i hate it cuz bugatti is stuck up and think they gotta be better than everybody. its stupid.

Do you realize that you don't make any sense? It's actually a rare occasion when your posts do make sense.
Deleted account
venomgt95, 20 November 2013, 09:49
it makes perfect sense. when the Venom GT took the record for worlds fastest car, bugatti got all pissed off cuz something showed them up. so they (secretly) took off the limiter and wrongfully took it back. so after they got found out, Guinness gave the venom what it rightfully deserves.

Dirty Cheaters
Last modified by venomgt95, 20 November 2013, 14:54

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
venomgt95, 20 November 2013, 10:03
grr.....i hate being wrong...(but who doesnt?)

blah..

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
Chloe, 20 November 2013, 10:17
venomgt95 wrote:
it makes perfect sense. when the Venom GT took the record for worlds fastest car, bugatti got all pissed off cuz something showed them up. so they (secretly) took off the limiter and wrongfully took it back. so after they got found out, Guinness gave the venom what it rightfully deserves.

What the f*ck are you talking about again? Do you just make up these "facts" of yours the way that they please you?

It was John "Dickhead" Hennessey who got all pissed. He's kit car couldn't go faster than the Veyron so he has to come up with a desperate excuse to have the record, which he in the end did never claim.

"Secretly took off the limiter" Wtf again? What are you talking about? The limiter has been there since the first Super Sport and still is, they didn't remove anything. Here's what Guinness said when they gave the record back to Veyron after investigating Hennesseys ridiculous whining:

"a change to the speed limiter does not alter the fundamental design of the car or its engine."

And better yet, Guinness says that a car can be defined as a production car if there's at least 50 examples made, and Venom GT isn't even near that number, and it will never be, since under 30 will be made.

[http://i.minus.com/ioPgNl0VLdiUU.gif]
Deleted account
Post a reply