Great question.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
sumosloths, 01 June 2017, 05:30
I think also the MC12 and the Alfa 8C

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Star080, 01 June 2017, 06:34
I think the BMW M1 is also not a featured car.
Last modified by Star080, 01 June 2017, 06:34

Star080
carguyjt, 01 June 2017, 16:07
Kinda off topic but ever since the Moderators started "monitoring" my photos before letting them upload, None of them are uploading. Even really cool cars and good shots. Including a Lexus LC500 and a K-1 Attack. I don't understand why 90% of my photos aren't going through even when there is nothing wrong with them. I can't stand how the site is run and I would love for the mods to just let my photos go through instead of being asses and not letting good quality shots of exotic cars go on the site when others can post 1 megapixel shots of Maserati Ghiblis.

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
r8lover, 02 June 2017, 04:08
carguyjt wrote:
Kinda off topic but ever since the Moderators started "monitoring" my photos before letting them upload, None of them are uploading. Even really cool cars and good shots. Including a Lexus LC500 and a K-1 Attack. I don't understand why 90% of my photos aren't going through even when there is nothing wrong with them. I can't stand how the site is run and I would love for the mods to just let my photos go through instead of being asses and not letting good quality shots of exotic cars go on the site when others can post 1 megapixel shots of Maserati Ghiblis.

I'm really not sure if the LC500 or Guilia QF are exotic. That's the bigger part of it. They're nice shots, but if we don't allow the M3, why allow stuff like the Giulia? Same with the Lexus: it's comparable to an S550 coupe, which isn't legal on the site.

My apologies about some of the shots taking so long. A lot of photos get uploaded and since I started working essentially full time I have absolutely no time to go through the photos (and on top of that I'm pretty much the only one doing much semi-regularly).
Last modified by r8lover, 02 June 2017, 04:21
Deleted account
Post a reply