Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
texascar, 27 August 2021, 07:09
So I only joined this site in 2017 but been visiting 2014 onwards and now that I’m marginally active again, I’m wondering where all the ogs spot now (west,Linus,Andrew, and countless others). It’s really sad how this place has died out, and I guess I just want a little clarity

texascar
from Los Angeles, California
Mazdafreak, 31 August 2021, 15:35
West (Horse-Power) posts on Autogespot now. When ES started subjectively moderating every single upload, several pretty solid spots from him weren't featured (such as a Scuderia 16M), and he got frustrated and left. I think Andrew sometimes posts on his Instagram @countachfan. Not sure where Linus is though.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
sumosloths, 02 September 2021, 18:35
I don't really post anywhere anymore. Don't even really spot anymore besides car week. If I see a really amazing car I might take some pictures, but for cars like the Aventador, of which I've seen probably over 100, it's just as fun for me to just look with my eyes. Also, the pictures I do take I tend to just keep for myself. I can't seem to get around to editing anymore, especially when sites like this and Flickr are nowhere near as popular as they were five years ago.
Last modified by sumosloths, 02 September 2021, 18:35

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
FastMojo2, 03 September 2021, 16:13
sumosloths wrote:
I don't really post anywhere anymore. Don't even really spot anymore besides car week. If I see a really amazing car I might take some pictures, but for cars like the Aventador, of which I've seen probably over 100, it's just as fun for me to just look with my eyes. Also, the pictures I do take I tend to just keep for myself. I can't seem to get around to editing anymore, especially when sites like this and Flickr are nowhere near as popular as they were five years ago.

Just go use Instagram (if you have an account there). The site is still really popular for car spots.

And on Instagram, the car spotting scene here is way cleaner, not negative unlike FB.

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Sjackson3289, 07 March 2022, 15:15
I read this Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that.

Sjackson3289
from New York, United States
Alvina23, 27 December 2023, 23:10
thank you for sharing

Alvina23
from Washington, United States
Post a reply