Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
TYI, 31 March 2015, 18:53
ianr22 wrote:
Also add another time being caught to the list. 6 times now.

Lol. I only went up to the 8th floor when I went since I had to go. No security surprisingly. Are there more cars in the upper levels?

TYI
from Columbus, Ohio
r8lover, 31 March 2015, 22:32
ianr22 wrote:
beckerman wrote:
Sneaking around Trump Tower? Are you that desperate for a spot?

You must not know whats in there.

Is there honestly anything that amazing that you haven't seen before? The best I've seen from photos is a DBS Volante, and I'm fairly certain seeing that so many times would get old.
Deleted account
ianr22, 01 April 2015, 07:42
r8lover wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
beckerman wrote:

Is there honestly anything that amazing that you haven't seen before? The best I've seen from photos is a DBS Volante, and I'm fairly certain seeing that so many times would get old.

Aventador at times, used to be a 997 GT3RS, Spyker, LP640, LP560, 16M, 458, sometimes there is an occasional Lambo, Ferrari's. A 918 just got delivered there. SLR in storage closet.
Deleted account
ianr22, 01 April 2015, 07:43
TYI wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
Also add another time being caught to the list. 6 times now.

Lol. I only went up to the 8th floor when I went since I had to go. No security surprisingly. Are there more cars in the upper levels?

Yes there is. Lucky you didn't get caught. I dont usually get caught but well sometimes I do.
Deleted account
beckerman, 07 April 2015, 07:30
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
beckerman wrote:

Aventador at times, used to be a 997 GT3RS, Spyker, LP640, LP560, 16M, 458, sometimes there is an occasional Lambo, Ferrari's. A 918 just got delivered there. SLR in storage closet.

Eh, you see those once, you see them a thousand times.

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
Tbonian, 07 April 2015, 10:32
beckerman wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
beckerman wrote:

I'd be happy seeing those a thousand times.

Tbonian
beckerman, 09 April 2015, 07:29
Tbonian wrote:
beckerman wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
beckerman wrote:

Trust me, it'll get boring eventually

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
bullchaser, 09 April 2015, 10:24
beckerman wrote:
Tbonian wrote:
beckerman wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
beckerman wrote:

Trust me, it'll get boring eventually

It does get boring when it's the same cars I agree.

bullchaser
from Illinois
Diablo_SV, 09 April 2015, 17:50
Tbonian wrote:
beckerman wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
beckerman wrote:

Same.

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Forzafaithful99, 10 April 2015, 15:22
Yah I would say at least for me, it's always fun to see an exotic or even well designed car (like the newer BMW 6 series, Audi 7, or Mazda 6) even if you've already seen it a million times. It's kind of like art or a favorite song but with more excitement if it's an exotic car. Doesn't really get old

Forzafaithful99
r8lover, 10 April 2015, 17:53
Forzafaithful99 wrote:
Yah I would say at least for me, it's always fun to see an exotic or even well designed car (like the newer BMW 6 series, Audi 7, or Mazda 6) even if you've already seen it a million times. It's kind of like art or a favorite song but with more excitement if it's an exotic car. Doesn't really get old

It's not really the fact that it'd get old, but more rather the fact that you're going very far out of your way and (I'm making an assumption on this) trespassing (or at least going where you aren't allowed) just to see cars you've already seen numerous times before. I enjoy seeing cars like that, but going out of my way to see them is just a waste of time.
Deleted account
burdmanmarc877, 10 April 2015, 22:56
For who was wondering about the Trump Tower in NYC: You will not be able to access it if you are talking about The trump international hotel and tower in Manhattan. They have guards around the entrance of it and the entrance is a garage door. The cars go in the garage and it is an elevator for the car that gets lowered below the hotel. No chance for sneaking in trust me. If you want to know where to spot in NYC message me. I know all of the secret garages and places to spot there.

burdmanmarc877
from San Diego, California
MinneGoober, 11 April 2015, 11:29
burdmanmarc877 wrote:
For who was wondering about the Trump Tower in NYC: You will not be able to access it if you are talking about The trump international hotel and tower in Manhattan. They have guards around the entrance of it and the entrance is a garage door. The cars go in the garage and it is an elevator for the car that gets lowered below the hotel. No chance for sneaking in trust me. If you want to know where to spot in NYC message me. I know all of the secret garages and places to spot there.

It's unfortunate that I couldn't talk to you earlier since I was there just a couple weeks ago. I had luck in some garages (Mercer St. w/ 12C, 458, phantom, maseratis, etc; random ones around Meatpacking w/ Maseratis, Bentleys, etc; Pier 40 w/ Ferraris, astons, lotuses, rolls royces, bentleys, etc.) but I'd still be interested in hearing your advice since I might go back in the summer. I'm all ears

MinneGoober
from Saint Paul, Minnesota
Post a reply