Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Vinchops, 11 November 2014, 21:45
Awesome! That means we can see all of the new hypercars (other than the veneno) in toronto. Oh and a blue aventador is coming as well
Last modified by Vinchops, 12 November 2014, 03:56

Vinchops
mojo9434, 12 November 2014, 14:01
Vinchops wrote:
Awesome! That means we can see all of the new hypercars (other than the veneno) in toronto. Oh and a blue aventador is coming as well

Wow, next summer should be pretty good!

mojo9434
from Hamilton, Canada
Vinchops, 12 November 2014, 14:47
yea it should be. has anyone ever gone to cobble beach concours d'elegance? if so, whats admission price?

Vinchops
Diablo_SV, 18 November 2014, 14:32
Thought you guys may like this Reventon for sale in Toronto!

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/lamborghini/unspecified/1675175.html

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
nyexphotography, 18 November 2014, 14:38
torontospots wrote:
Vinchops wrote:
What p1? he has been posting updates on his instagram that he is moving. also on his youtube channel you can see his new house.

He ordered a P1 to be delivered in March!

Someone else in the GTA Area got a P1. So I was told..

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
torontospots, 18 November 2014, 17:57
nyexphotography wrote:
torontospots wrote:
Vinchops wrote:
What p1? he has been posting updates on his instagram that he is moving. also on his youtube channel you can see his new house.

Yes, we are getting between 7-9 I believe. A lot of them will be hidden away sadly.

torontospots
mojo9434, 18 November 2014, 18:11
torontospots wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
torontospots wrote:
Vinchops wrote:

Yes, we are getting between 7-9 I believe. A lot of them will be hidden away sadly.

That many? That's pretty cool, any idea why they're all going to be hidden away?

mojo9434
from Hamilton, Canada
Mazdafreak, 18 November 2014, 19:26
mojo9434 wrote:
torontospots wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
torontospots wrote:
Vinchops wrote:

That many? That's pretty cool, any idea why they're all going to be hidden away?

Bragging rights. The supercar has turned into a status symbol, unfortunately.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
mojo9434, 18 November 2014, 20:00
Mazdafreak wrote:
mojo9434 wrote:
torontospots wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
torontospots wrote:
Vinchops wrote:

Bragging rights. The supercar has turned into a status symbol, unfortunately.

Yeah that is too true. Cars like P1's seem to be only ever driven at very slow speeds around highly populated areas like London and Monte-Carlo just to show off the owner's wealth.

mojo9434
from Hamilton, Canada
torontospots, 18 November 2014, 20:17
Yup, some owner's are just scared to drive them or just don't want to risk anything. It's amazing what cars are hidden away and never driven in Toronto. Here's an example: Have you ever seen a Reventon in Ontario? Didn't think so. Look at what just popped up on the market. http://www.supercarnation.com/2014/11/18/lamborghini-reventon-sale-toronto-canada/

torontospots
nyexphotography, 18 November 2014, 20:28
torontospots wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
torontospots wrote:
Vinchops wrote:

They guy at Pfaff said they were lucky to get one.

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
FanOfSuperCars, 18 November 2014, 21:25
torontospots wrote:
Yup, some owner's are just scared to drive them or just don't want to risk anything. It's amazing what cars are hidden away and never driven in Toronto. Here's an example: Have you ever seen a Reventon in Ontario? Didn't think so. Look at what just popped up on the market. http://www.supercarnation.com/2014/11/18/lamborghini-reventon-sale-toronto-canada/

Maybe they are scared that their car will catch fire at a gas station. No but really its crazy whats hidden away in some peoples garages and are never driven.

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
mojo9434, 19 November 2014, 11:00
torontospots wrote:

Where is that place? There is no address on the website and I can't find it on google maps.

mojo9434
from Hamilton, Canada
Diablo_SV, 19 November 2014, 20:46
mojo9434 wrote:
torontospots wrote:

Where is that place? There is no address on the website and I can't find it on google maps.

Just use the link I posted and it will say.

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Vinchops, 20 November 2014, 07:04
Are bmw i3s for sale yet? I just saw another one on the QEW.

Vinchops
Post a reply