dandude999, 16 August 2017, 17:42
London, United Kingdom

Lamborghini Aventador!!

Bentley Continental GT

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
hjrodenburg, 17 August 2017, 08:47
DB11
https://www.google.com/maps/@51.5119203,-0.1502377,3a,37.5y,100.32h,78t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1snwJ9vBxpuedlc-AOizsaTA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

hjrodenburg
from Washington
dandude999, 19 August 2017, 10:16
California:

Aston-Martin Vanquish?? ( Can't tell what model it is ) at Bel Air Country Club.

Bentley Continental GT and Bentley Arnage

dandude999
Mustang7, 19 August 2017, 12:52

I think it's a Vantage

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
Mazdafreak, 19 August 2017, 14:31
Mustang7 wrote:

I think it's a Vantage

I'm pretty sure it's a DB9 because those wheels were only available on the DB9.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Mustang7, 19 August 2017, 15:00

Oh my goodness, try scrolling around on this one, I accidentally found an F12, Wraith, Mulsanne, G class, Brabus G class, and Mansory? G class

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
Mtweedel13, 19 August 2017, 20:13
Land Rover Zebra

Literally no idea

Random people blurred?

Quattroporte

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
HyperVenomSS, 20 August 2017, 01:08
SLS, cali in BH

Bentley Continental
Last modified by HyperVenomSS, 20 August 2017, 01:17

HyperVenomSS
GTRJacko, 20 August 2017, 11:26
@Mtweedel13

Literally no idea

That's a FIAT Barchetta, not really that common to see in much of Europe.

Random people blurred?

In Germany, you can request for Google to blur your own house/business, or if you was captured walking along the street, fully blurring yourself out. This is because of Germany's incredibly restrictive laws on Privacy. In fact, Google only drove street-view cars in the major cities of Germany like Munich, Düsseldorf, Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt etc. and was planning on capturing images across the rest of Germany, before the German government put a stop to that. As a result, you can only access outdated street-view in certain cities in Germany.

The privacy laws go as far as Germany not allowing people to use Dashcams in vehicles, due to the fact that they capture license plates and people, without seeking the permission from that said party...
Last modified by GTRJacko, 20 August 2017, 11:26

GTRJacko
from York, United Kingdom
dandude999, 20 August 2017, 17:53
GTRJacko wrote:
@Mtweedel13

Literally no idea

That's a FIAT Barchetta, not really that common to see in much of Europe.

Random people blurred?

In Germany, you can request for Google to blur your own house/business, or if you was captured walking along the street, fully blurring yourself out. This is because of Germany's incredibly restrictive laws on Privacy. In fact, Google only drove street-view cars in the major cities of Germany like Munich, Düsseldorf, Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt etc. and was planning on capturing images across the rest of Germany, before the German government put a stop to that. As a result, you can only access outdated street-view in certain cities in Germany.

The privacy laws go as far as Germany not allowing people to use Dashcams in vehicles, due to the fact that they capture license plates and people, without seeking the permission from that said party...

Sounds to me like the German government is a bit too strict on privacy laws.
Last modified by dandude999, 20 August 2017, 17:53

dandude999
szhirr, 22 August 2017, 04:29
Audi R8 in GDL

szhirr
from Mexico
Mtweedel13, 25 August 2017, 20:32
Bentley

Classic Mustang

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
Mazdafreak, 25 August 2017, 21:30
GTRJacko wrote:

You can request the same in America. I've found a couple of houses, cars, and people who were completely blurred out. Otherwise, Google automatically blurs everyone's faces and license plates.

I don't really understand the privacy laws in Germany. I guess it's because I'm used to how everything is in America, but I don't get how you are entitled to privacy when you're out in public. Here in America, you can photograph anything and anyone as long as you are standing on public property, but you can't publish identifying photos or videos without a release. Plates are a little bit trickier (a lot of people are uncomfortable with their plates being visible online), but from what I understand, here in America, you can't really legally find any personal information from license plates anymore. (Plate records were restricted to law enforcement and DMV members after an actress was murdered in the '80s through license plate tracking). I especially don't understand why dashcams are illegal considering their purpose is to help people cover their butts in the event of an accident.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
dandude999, 27 August 2017, 10:36
Switzerland:

Aston-Martin DB9

Lamborghini Gallardo

dandude999
Post a reply