Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
nyexphotography, 12 March 2014, 17:53
Cali

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
racemanryan, 12 March 2014, 17:55
That is where I was planning to ask them to put it.

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
nyexphotography, 12 March 2014, 17:56
racemanryan wrote:

Copy and paste the email on here before you send it.

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
racemanryan, 12 March 2014, 17:57
nyexphotography wrote:
racemanryan wrote:

Copy and paste the email on here before you send it.

Will do.

racemanryan
racemanryan, 12 March 2014, 18:02
Here it is:

Hello, my name is Ryan. I am contacting you on behalf of the many members of http://www.exoticspotter.com The website is for car enthusiasts who take pictures of the exotic, expensive, and luxurious cars they see on the road, or "out in the wild" as we like to refer to it. As you know, Miami is full of cars like these. Recently, a member posted about the webcam you have outside your restaurant. Since then, many members have been watching your camera every day, looking for exotic cars. There is even a page about the ones we see! Here's the link: http://www.exoticspotter.com/forum/spotting/cool-miami-webcam-t1598/ However, there is the problem with the camera you already have. The location that the camera is in usually has a lot of people in front of it. A lot of times, a car is also parked there. In the mornings, the awning and umbrellas used to shade your customers from the sun blocks our view of the road, as do the other things listed. This is why we would like to make a proposal. We would like to ask you to place another camera on the corner of the restaurant so that there is nothing blocking our view of the road and we can clearly see every car that passes through the intersection. Please write back.

racemanryan
racemanryan, 12 March 2014, 18:02
What do y'all think?

racemanryan
AmosMPhotography, 12 March 2014, 18:03
racemanryan wrote:
Here it is:

Hello, my name is Ryan. I am contacting you on behalf of the many members of http://www.exoticspotter.com The website is for car enthusiasts who take pictures of the exotic, expensive, and luxurious cars they see on the road, or "out in the wild" as we like to refer to it. As you know, Miami is full of cars like these. Recently, a member posted about the webcam you have outside your restaurant. Since then, many members have been watching your camera every day, looking for exotic cars. There is even a page about the ones we see! Here's the link: http://www.exoticspotter.com/forum/spotting/cool-miami-webcam-t1598/ However, there is the problem with the camera you already have. The location that the camera is in usually has a lot of people in front of it. A lot of times, a car is also parked there. In the mornings, the awning and umbrellas used to shade your customers from the sun blocks our view of the road, as do the other things listed. This is why we would like to make a proposal. We would like to ask you to place another camera on the corner of the restaurant so that there is nothing blocking our view of the road and we can clearly see every car that passes through the intersection. Please write back.

No mention of please?

AmosMPhotography
from United Kingdom
FanOfSuperCars, 12 March 2014, 18:04
racemanryan wrote:
What do y'all think?

It's good but won't happen.

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
racemanryan, 12 March 2014, 18:04
How bout this:

Hello, my name is Ryan. I am contacting you on behalf of the many members of http://www.exoticspotter.com The website is for car enthusiasts who take pictures of the exotic, expensive, and luxurious cars they see on the road, or "out in the wild" as we like to refer to it. As you know, Miami is full of cars like these. Recently, a member posted about the webcam you have outside your restaurant. Since then, many members have been watching your camera every day, looking for exotic cars. There is even a page about the ones we see! Here's the link: http://www.exoticspotter.com/forum/spotting/cool-miami-webcam-t1598/ However, there is the problem with the camera you already have. The location that the camera is in usually has a lot of people in front of it. A lot of times, a car is also parked there. In the mornings, the awning and umbrellas used to shade your customers from the sun blocks our view of the road, as do the other things listed. This is why we would like to make a proposal. We would like to ask you to please place another camera on the corner of the restaurant so that there is nothing blocking our view of the road and we can clearly see every car that passes through the intersection. Please consider and write back.

racemanryan
racemanryan, 12 March 2014, 18:05
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
What do y'all think?

That's not the kind of attitude we need! We must stay positive.

racemanryan
FanOfSuperCars, 12 March 2014, 18:08
racemanryan wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
racemanryan wrote:
What do y'all think?

That's not the kind of attitude we need! We must stay positive.

I'm sure a buisness would not put another camera a few feet away on their building just for some car enthusiasts on a website they never heard of before. I'm not trying to have a bad attitude, I'm just saying that I don't think it will happen.
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 12 March 2014, 23:09

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
racemanryan, 12 March 2014, 18:08
Well all we can do is send it and see what they say.

racemanryan
racemanryan, 12 March 2014, 18:10
I need three people to post the word "approved" and I'll send it.

racemanryan
AmosMPhotography, 12 March 2014, 18:14
Approved

AmosMPhotography
from United Kingdom
458 Itala fan, 12 March 2014, 18:18
nyexphotography wrote:
Anybody just see the guy with the Parrots?

I have seen a lot of weird things like that in Miami before. I saw a guy with parrots. A guy riding a bike and in the basket he had a Lemur!

458 Itala fan
Post a reply