Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
sumosloths, 05 November 2015, 23:41
venomgt95 wrote:
ianr22 wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
'The Hills' by The Weeknd.

Kinda like that song...don't ask me why though.

I like it too

Is that the one with Eminem in it, or was that a remix?

Original does not have Eminem.
Last modified by sumosloths, 05 November 2015, 23:41

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
sumosloths, 01 December 2015, 13:46
Does anyone else have/collect CD's? I have a few and I'm asking for a few more for Christmas. I listen to them in the car, it's easier than a phone or an iPod.

sumosloths
venomgt95, 01 December 2015, 15:08
sumosloths wrote:
Does anyone else have/collect CD's? I have a few and I'm asking for a few more for Christmas. I listen to them in the car, it's easier than a phone or an iPod.

I indeed do. I prefer CD's, although they do all end up on my various iPods. (I have 6 iPods and 2 iPhones) In fact, i asked for 2 CD's for Christmas, and a thing of Blank CD's so i can take all my music off my moms computer.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
SDJ2_Photography, 01 December 2015, 18:28
I have a TON. Mostly older stuff though. Pearl Jam, Zeppelin, Metallica, Billy Joel, Grateful Dead, etc.

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
nyexphotography, 01 December 2015, 20:40
Christmas music is where its at now.

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
sumosloths, 01 December 2015, 21:03
venomgt95 wrote:
sumosloths wrote:

I indeed do. I prefer CD's, although they do all end up on my various iPods. (I have 6 iPods and 2 iPhones) In fact, i asked for 2 CD's for Christmas, and a thing of Blank CD's so i can take all my music off my moms computer.

Yeah, all I have is a 1st gen iPod nano and an obscure android that won't play mp3's unless they're downloaded directly to my phone.

I have, in order of purchase:
Green Day - Insomniac
Green Day - Dookie
Green Day - 1039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours
System of a Down - Toxicity

and I'm asking for:
System of a Down - Steal This Album
System of a Down - Mezmerize

There are some others that I like to listen to, but belong to my dad, like Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, Thin Lizzy, U2, and Paul Brady (my dad's Irish, which explains the last three).

sumosloths
venomgt95, 02 December 2015, 12:37
In terms of CD's, I have

Lovestrong. and Head or Heart by Christina Perri
Boundaries by In Dying Arms
Black Gives Way To Blue/Greatest Hits/Dirt/Unplugged/ all by Alice In Chains
Dead Throne by The Devil Wears Prada
Hell: The Sequel by Bad Meets Evil
Curtain Call/Recovery/The Slim Shady LP/The Eminem Show/ all by Eminem
and Boggy Depot by Jerry Cantrell

Those are all my offical CD's. In terms of CD's that i've made, i have every Bullet For My Valentine album except their new one (I asked for that for christmas), a The Amity Affliction CD, The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here by Alice In Chains, and a few mix CD's.

For christmas i also asked for The Resistance: Rise of the Runaways (Deluxe Edition) By Crown The Empire.

You know, if eligible, you can send your first gen nano to Apple and theyll send you a new one (a 7th gen nano) Those have 16GB instead of 1GB (or 2GB if you have that model)

Here's the link

iPod Nano Replacement Program
Last modified by venomgt95, 02 December 2015, 13:18

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
sumosloths, 03 December 2015, 08:07
venomgt95 wrote:
You know, if eligible, you can send your first gen nano to Apple and theyll send you a new one (a 7th gen nano) Those have 16GB instead of 1GB (or 2GB if you have that model)

Here's the link

Hmm... It sounds like they actually just send you a new 1st gen Nano. But either way I'm pretty sure I got mine in 2007, and it still works perfectly.

It's funny because some people are selling their 1st gens for almost as much as 7th gens are going for.
Last modified by sumosloths, 03 December 2015, 08:10

sumosloths
venomgt95, 03 December 2015, 12:29
sumosloths wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:

Here's the link

Hmm... It sounds like they actually just send you a new 1st gen Nano. But either way I'm pretty sure I got mine in 2007, and it still works perfectly.

It's funny because some people are selling their 1st gens for almost as much as 7th gens are going for.

It's because of that recall. They send you a 7th gen, this guy on an Apple forum sent his in and they sent him a Silver one

Forum post
Last modified by venomgt95, 03 December 2015, 12:34

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
sumosloths, 03 December 2015, 18:27
Oh, I'm also asking for Dynamite Boy - Somewhere in America for Christmas.

sumosloths
venomgt95, 03 December 2015, 18:39
sumosloths wrote:
Oh, I'm also asking for Dynamite Boy - Somewhere in America for Christmas.

Aside from music related things, I may or may not be getting a DSLR for Christmas.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
maxim380, 03 December 2015, 18:47
maxim380 wrote:
I'm seeing CHVRCHES on November 14th, and Of Monsters And Men on the 15th

I've just bought tickets to see CHVRCHES perform in London in March of next year, so while I'm there I might as well stay a few more days and do some car spotting in my favourite city :D

As for the CD discussion here, I've got a few of them, but I get most of my music on vinyl. I like vinyl for the bigger size so it looks better when it's displayed. Also prefer putting the record on a vinyl player and dropping the needle on it to putting a little disc in a slot.

maxim380
from Netherlands
venomgt95, 03 December 2015, 18:51
venomgt95 wrote:
In terms of CD's, I have

Lovestrong. and Head or Heart by Christina Perri
Boundaries by In Dying Arms
Black Gives Way To Blue/Greatest Hits/Dirt/Unplugged/ all by Alice In Chains
Dead Throne by The Devil Wears Prada
Hell: The Sequel by Bad Meets Evil
Curtain Call/Recovery/The Slim Shady LP/The Eminem Show/ all by Eminem
and Boggy Depot by Jerry Cantrell

Those are all my offical CD's. In terms of CD's that i've made, i have every Bullet For My Valentine album except their new one (I asked for that for christmas), a The Amity Affliction CD, The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here by Alice In Chains, and a few mix CD's.

For christmas i also asked for The Resistance: Rise of the Runaways (Deluxe Edition) By Crown The Empire.

I also forgot to add my Avenged Sevenfold CD. Didnt realize i'd forgotten it till i got home lol

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
CountOfTuscany, 01 January 2016, 18:33
^ Which album? I have City Of Evil, self-titled and Nightmare.

Right now I'm listening to Brackish by Kittie.

CountOfTuscany
from United States
sumosloths, 01 January 2016, 20:22
Just listened to Soil by System of a Down. I think I'll try to learn it on drums.

sumosloths
Post a reply