Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Georgiaspotter, 06 May 2020, 12:11
mine and thehuayraman's instagram
https://www.instagram.com/worlds_greatest_motors/

Georgiaspotter
from Tucker, Georgia
nyexphotography, 06 May 2020, 14:29
Nyexphotography is my car account feel free to follow!

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
Wi11am, 15 May 2020, 21:18
My acount is @willliam_morton

Wi11am
from Charleston, South Carolina
MonroeCountyCars, 15 February 2021, 18:54
waddle2gracious wrote:
I think I average around 90-120 likes typically, but every once in a while I'll post a car where I get substantially more likes (I've gotten between 500-800 on a few shots). But, with those shots, a few characteristics seem to cause it: shot quality, how big the car is pictured in the image, and the type of car. For example, a somewhat recent post of a Martini 918 Spyder (a 'hot' hypercar) was a decent shot, and the car used the space of nearly the whole image. Total likes? 703

But, shot quality doesn't always matter. One of the best shots I've ever taken (this one) only got 95 likes on IG. So, while it's a great shot, the car is hardly comprising a quarter of the image's space, and it's "just" a 570S. So, perhaps the two main factors are the car that's pictured, and how much space does the car use within the image.

But, then again, I posted a C7 Z06 recently (not a very rare car at all) that got 330 likes, so maybe the only factor is how large the car is within the shot. Not sure, but these are my thoughts.

IG: @waddle_spots

One things I noticed is that cars that are low to the ground coupes and sports cars rather than sedans or SUV's seem to get more likes. How many likes car photos get seem to be more about looks than price. Also how vibrant the color of the car can make a big difference. Another thing that seems be a huge factor in likes is if the vehicle is a new and really popular. For example, I posted a baby blue C8 and it got far more likes than a black Bentayga that I recently posted. In general the biggest factors to be how sporty the vehicle looks, popularity of the vehicle, how new the car is, and how vibrant the color is on the vehicle. This same common theme of popularity/looks/vibrance seems to apply to everything on social media.
Last modified by MonroeCountyCars, 15 February 2021, 18:56

MonroeCountyCars
from Bloomington, Indiana
Mazdafreak, 15 February 2021, 21:18
@cars_of_north_carolina is mine.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Nccars, 16 February 2021, 02:59
Im currently not active on my photography page but I am active my archive page
@charlotte.car.archive

Nccars
from Mesa, United States
Jacobson, 16 February 2021, 04:10
Hi to all, my page is @tsantiagocars, trying to upload daily

Jacobson
from Santiago, Chile
Exoticsont, 16 February 2021, 05:08
Mine is Exoticsontheroad

Exoticsont
from Calgary , Canada
FastMojo2, 17 February 2021, 10:55
Mine is jonathanch6506

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
TattooedSpotter, 18 February 2021, 15:49
My IG handle is @onehandedphotographer

TattooedSpotter
from Salt Lake City, Utah
MonroeCountyCars, 18 February 2021, 16:20
Follow my instagram @monroecountycars

MonroeCountyCars
from Bloomington, Indiana
CS99, 20 February 2021, 21:15
pswirskicarlifestyle

CS99
from My hometown in, Poland
damianea103v3, 28 February 2021, 00:31
@damianea103

damianea103v3
from Poznań, Poland
Thean1957, 23 March 2021, 11:37
Hallo, Sie diskutieren sehr wichtige Punkte. Weil ich immer gerne spionbezogene Informationen lese, wenn Sie mehr spionbezogene Informationen und Apps erhalten möchten. Sie können also die Website https://www.iphoneorten.de/ überprüfen. Diese Website ist hauptsächlich für Spionage-Apps gedacht. Ich hoffe es, Ihnen wird diese Seite mit allen Apps und Informationen gefallen.

Thean1957
Post a reply