Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
r8lover, 22 September 2015, 12:46
W16 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
I got the UE and I really love the game so far. The only thing that sucks is that the career is fairly pointless because of the heaps of credits you get through Forza Rewards at the start of the game.

I don't care about the career; I just want to race fast cars on a track lol.

I agree. You can just fire up any race on any track at any time and get credits and XP without having to do the structured career.

Awesome. I just finished downloading the game and I'll play it this evening.
Deleted account
W16, 22 September 2015, 15:39
r8lover wrote:
W16 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
I got the UE and I really love the game so far. The only thing that sucks is that the career is fairly pointless because of the heaps of credits you get through Forza Rewards at the start of the game.

I agree. You can just fire up any race on any track at any time and get credits and XP without having to do the structured career.

You even get XP and credits if you race with no drivatars against you lol

W16
from Pennsylvania
r8lover, 22 September 2015, 16:18
W16 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
W16 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:

You even get XP and credits if you race with no drivatars against you lol

Fantastic.
Deleted account
ferrarilover1019, 22 September 2015, 20:23
so far only have the demo on my xbox one, going to get it pretty soon.. i know this is for ps4 but what is your take on drive club? and is that any better than forza 6?

ferrarilover1019
from Huntsville, Alabama
Ma-auto, 22 September 2015, 20:45
ferrarilover1019 wrote:
so far only have the demo on my xbox one, going to get it pretty soon.. i know this is for ps4 but what is your take on drive club? and is that any better than forza 6?

I've never played Driveclub, but from what I've seen, it looks absolutely stunning and it makes the graphics of FM6 look pretty meh in comparison.

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
Cars4life1323, 23 September 2015, 03:30
Yea, the graphics of Driveclub have gotten several updates since it came out and now it's easily one of the most realistic looking games out. I don't really mind though, i kinda like Forza's more arcadey and colorful look better. And the dynamic weather of Driveclub is a little too distracting for me

Cars4life1323
from San Diego, California
ferrarilover1019, 23 September 2015, 03:58
ha im the same way, i still like forza but drive club does look so realistic but i dont have a ps4 so i cant play it. im looking for a wheel and shifter but not sure if i should spend so much as i play games quite a bit but they arent my life!

ferrarilover1019
from Huntsville, Alabama
FanOfSuperCars, 23 September 2015, 05:38
Drive Club may have gotten a graphics update but I think Forza is still more of a solid game.

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
Post a reply