Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
racemanryan, 23 April 2019, 23:17
adamsmith wrote:
SHUT THE f*ck UP YOU WHINEY LITTLE f**king MILLENIALS!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought this guy got banned? Seems he didn't, but you'd think he would have something better to do with his time than to post something petty like this.

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
King_AM, 24 April 2019, 00:25
My apologies everyone for taking action late-I'm currently busy with my life and am looking for a new job as of right now but anyways I already banned this guy for a few months but came back striking again. It's absolutely pathetic to see someone wasting time trolling all over the internet without even thinking. Clearly someone needs to rethink their priorities in life and learn to respect others. Gregg has already been notified of this and we'll see what solutions he can come up with.
Last modified by King_AM, 24 April 2019, 00:26

King_AM
columbusspotter, 24 April 2019, 10:50
King_AM wrote:
My apologies everyone for taking action late-I'm currently busy with my life and am looking for a new job as of right now but anyways I already banned this guy for a few months but came back striking again. It's absolutely pathetic to see someone wasting time trolling all over the internet without even thinking. Clearly someone needs to rethink their priorities in life and learn to respect others. Gregg has already been notified of this and we'll see what solutions he can come up with.

Sweet thanks King_AM!!

columbusspotter
Whensinal, 18 October 2020, 03:36
This is good to see that administrator took action against the post which is written badly for other members. I have tried to check some best writing tips which can provide the content through https://essayreviewexpert.com/review/edubirdie/ site options which offer the edubirdie review platform for many people who want to get the best writing content.

Whensinal
Post a reply