ianr22, 02 February 2015, 20:26
One Mom has a GL550.
Deleted account
NJExotics, 02 February 2015, 21:20
Parent owned:
458 Speciale
Gallado FInal Edition Spider
Granturismo MC Stradale
Tons of Ms and AMGs (probably around 10 each)
There are rumors of a MP4 but I've never seen it
XK-RS
911s for days including my dads
A couple Californias
regular Granturismos

Student owned:
G63
lots of customized wranglers or trucks

Keep in mind this is a small private high school

NJExotics
from New Jersey
Rdyaric, 31 July 2019, 16:12
There was nothing exotic. At school, I always did not have time to do my homework on time, and because of this I received bad grades, so I had to contact essay writing services in order to manage to do everything. Thus, I was able to maintain my performance at the highest level. Very effective thing.

Rdyaric
Mtweedel13, 31 July 2019, 18:28
Rdyaric wrote:
There was nothing exotic. At school, I always did not have time to do my homework on time, and because of this I received bad grades, so I had to contact essay writing services in order to manage to do everything. Thus, I was able to maintain my performance at the highest level. Very effective thing.

Are you freaking serious dude?

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
BugattiBoy, 31 July 2019, 18:46
Mtweedel13 wrote:
Rdyaric wrote:

Are you freaking serious dude?

they come up with something new every day lmfao

BugattiBoy
from Mission Viejo, California
CarsOfMontana, 02 August 2019, 19:14
Rdyaric wrote:

If you're not about exotics why are you on here lmao. that makes no sense whatsoever

CarsOfMontana
from Missoula, Montana
BugattiBoy, 03 August 2019, 21:33
CarsOfMontana wrote:
Rdyaric wrote:

If you're not about exotics why are you on here lmao. that makes no sense whatsoever

just a stupid spam account

BugattiBoy
from Mission Viejo, California
r8lover, 04 August 2019, 02:44
Literally nothing now because I got to school in the middle of nowhere lmao
Deleted account
FastMojo2, 05 August 2019, 01:18
Well, for now, my school (or campus) had:

- Porsche Cayman S 987
- Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG just to count a few

Formerly, there were:

- BMW i8 Roadster
- Porsche 993 RWB 'Tsubaki' (rumored by a friend of mine, the owner was known to have some photography session in my campus although I've never seen it)
- Mercedes-Benz CLS 63 AMG
- Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Last modified by FastMojo2, 05 August 2019, 01:18

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Ianiabe, 31 October 2019, 19:02
Rdyaric wrote:
There was nothing exotic. At school, I always did not have time to do my homework on time, and because of this I received bad grades

U can buy book report on this site - https://edusson.com/write-my-book-report . They wrote some good essays for me. Passed the work on time, I got good grades for them. The cost, in principle, all such services are about the same. Therefore, I advise you to pay attention to them if you want to get a quality report.
Last modified by Ianiabe, 01 November 2019, 07:30

Ianiabe
Mtweedel13, 31 October 2019, 19:16
2x Maserati Ghibli and (once) a Bentley. I go to a community college.

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
damianea103v3, 15 November 2019, 10:31
Only “exotic” at my school is a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT. Except that, nothing interesting.

damianea103v3
from Poznań, Poland
Gushen, 17 November 2019, 18:57
Can Tesla be considered exotic or is it mainstream already? It was also exotic for me personally at school that I already spent a lot of time on dating sites. Once I became bored of talking with my classmates and girls at school, I found a site https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/xcheaters-review/ on which I started reading reviews of various sites for dating online. Here is such a school life I had.
Last modified by Gushen, 18 November 2019, 18:11

Gushen
MinnesotaExotics, 28 November 2019, 01:24
Probably the nicest car a student at my school owns is a E92 M3 but I have seen a:
•SL65 Black Series
•F-Type R
•Tesla Roadster
•AMG GTC
•And a 458/991 Turbo S
All owned by parents

MinnesotaExotics
from Stillwater, Minnesota
Georgiaspotter, 28 November 2019, 13:24
I'm homeschooled XD

Georgiaspotter
from Tucker, Georgia