Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
racemanryan, 24 November 2015, 03:00
Mustang1 wrote:
HAWPhotography wrote:
Vinchops wrote:
uhh my picture of a gallardo and canadahasexotics picture of an aventador were taken off the featured list. why?

It should still be featured... they might not have liked the quality even though it is a great spot! This site is becoming more of a photography site than a spotting site imo

that's the reason I don't like autogespot

Yeah, they are really strict about quality. Even some my good quality shots have been removed. They removed one of them after it had won Spot of the Day.

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
HAWPhotography, 24 November 2015, 03:44
racemanryan wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
HAWPhotography wrote:
Vinchops wrote:
uhh my picture of a gallardo and canadahasexotics picture of an aventador were taken off the featured list. why?

It should still be featured... they might not have liked the quality even though it is a great spot! This site is becoming more of a photography site than a spotting site imo

that's the reason I don't like autogespot

Yeah, they are really strict about quality. Even some my good quality shots have been removed. They removed one of them after it had won Spot of the Day.

lol i had this super sh*tty shot of an aventador and it won SOTD lol
Deleted account
bullchaser, 25 November 2015, 18:54
I think this needs to be re-addressed. A lot of people aren't happy about the idea of featuring cars mainly off of quality. I agree that quality is important, but I don't know if I would go as far as unfeaturing certain pictures unless it is blatantly a terrible photo. I do think that featuring certain cars that are either unique or if it's an extremely high quality photo should be featured. It seems that it has gotten a bit too carried away. Just my thoughts. I appreciate all the work that is being done and I really love this site.

bullchaser
from Illinois
Diablo_SV, 25 November 2015, 18:57
bullchaser wrote:
I think this needs to be re-addressed. A lot of people aren't happy about the idea of featuring cars mainly off of quality. I agree that quality is important, but I don't know if I would go as far as unfeaturing certain pictures unless it is blatantly a terrible photo. I do think that featuring certain cars that are either unique or if it's an extremely high quality photo should be featured. It seems that it has gotten a bit too carried away. Just my thoughts. I appreciate all the work that is being done and I really love this site.

Yeah, backgrounds are nice and all, but I feel it shouldn't determine if a spot is featured or not...

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
r8lover, 25 November 2015, 20:47
bullchaser wrote:

I agree.
Deleted account
Post a reply