Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
pdkcars, 27 April 2018, 20:58
Well, today was the last day of the semester and so that means it was the last day of continuous spotting for me. I'll try to go up on Sundays, not every Sunday but definitely some, but otherwise it's going to be a pretty big and much needed break until late August. I say much needed because I'm burnt out from walking so much XD, it gets tiring sometimes and my SD card is just about full. On top of that, I've got 40 cars to edit (most having 10 pictures each, the least being 6).

Yesterday there was an SLS Gullwing and factory white Magno (satin) C63 AMG S Cabriolet. I didn't expect to see much today but it is Fiesta and most people are off. So...:

- as soon as I get to the mall, on my way to Perry's I look to my left towards one of the parking lots and see a DB11. You know the usual, couldn't believe my eyes etc. It was in a good spot, nothing to it's right, nice location and lighting. This DB11 was Arden Green with brushed aluminum roof strokes, Diamond cut wheels, and an absolutely gorgeous tan interior. Black vanity plate read 007 Jay which I thought was very cool, and the owner was of course very nice.

- shortly after, I realized my memory card was almost full and I was worry about the risks of corruption. But I saw a new dark blue RS5 sitting pretty in the middle of nowhere and photo opps were clear. Finishing up my mini-shoot, the owner appeared and we talked about RS5s and photography lol. Real nice guy who clearly knows a lot about his car/cars in general.

Quite the send off, I'm glad I ended this content filled semester with some above average finds.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
Mustang7, 29 April 2018, 01:21
Chrysler 300 SRT8

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
Mazdafreak, 29 April 2018, 02:26
BMW i8 - blue, got a cr*ppy pic
BMW M5 F90 - blue, already spotted before
Ferrari F430 - grey, got a couple pics
Fisker Karma - silver, got some pics, first one I've seen in ages
Lamborghini Gallardo LP550 - white, no pics as this is the third time I've seen it in the past few weeks
Tons of Maseratis
Polaris Slingshot x4 - two red ones, an orange one, and a black one. No pics of any.
Rolls-Royce Ghost - white, no pics
Rolls-Royce Wraith - black, no pics

Probably some other stuff I forgot about.
Last modified by Mazdafreak, 29 April 2018, 02:28

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Star080, 29 April 2018, 15:08
Last 3 days:

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
Lamborghini Gallardo
McLaren 650S (missed)
McLaren Project Alpha 12C (spotted once last year, missed this time)
McLaren 570S (missed)
Ferrari 488 Spider
Aston Martin DB11
2xAudi R8 GTs
Jaguar F-Type SVR
Yellow Porsche 991 Turbo S Convertible
Mercedes AMG GTC
Saw around 30 911s and 40+ Corvettes
Last modified by Star080, 29 April 2018, 15:09

Star080
pdkcars, 29 April 2018, 19:10
"Spottings over" well I had to make a trip with my mom to the mall to pick up some PF Changs last night and of course, something was there. The first new R8 (a Plus too) I've seen in a looong while. Sadly the valet lights weren't on so I couldn't get good DSLR pics if I wanted to. But it was still awesome to see (and hear).

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
Georgiaspotter, 29 April 2018, 20:25
Yesterday:
Orange Gallardo spyder no pics bc camera wouldn't focus
360 no pics

My friend went to Greece and he saw a Chiron so I am going to post that soon and give credit to him.
Last modified by Georgiaspotter, 29 April 2018, 20:32

Georgiaspotter
from Tucker, Georgia
FastMojo2, 30 April 2018, 10:02
Right in front of my campus - Ferrari 430 Scuderia (should be online soon)

[https://images.cdn.circlesix.co/image/1/640/0/uploads/posts/2018/04/c7a0dc8621005aaf60b451e7055fe60e.jpg]
Last modified by FastMojo2, 30 April 2018, 10:52

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
hyoung90, 30 April 2018, 21:25
On the way to work

New Wrangler (Still as ugly as ever)
458 Italia
G550 Squared
Charger Hellcat
Challenger Hellcat
Cayman GT4
Aventador
Bentayga
Quattroporte

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
ALB15, 30 April 2018, 22:00
Georgiaspotter wrote:
Yesterday:
Orange Gallardo spyder no pics bc camera wouldn't focus
360 no pics

My friend went to Greece and he saw a Chiron so I am going to post that soon and give credit to him.

....WOW!!!!

ALB15
Mustang7, 01 May 2018, 01:18
Polaris Slingshot

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
Mazdafreak, 01 May 2018, 03:18
Aston Martin DB11 - grey, no pics as it was in someone's driveway. Might have been the one I posted already though.
Bentley Continental GT V8 - black, no pics
Ferrari California T - red, got a few pics
Polaris Slingshot x2 - one white, one black (I think), no pics

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
FastMojo2, 01 May 2018, 12:07
At random times I managed to caught these all today.

- Porsche 911 Turbo (997)
- BMW M6 F13
- BMW M4 F82 x4
- BMW M3 E92 (missed)
- Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Heavily modified Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR
- Nissan Silvia K's (S13) Drift Car

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
458_Eddy, 01 May 2018, 20:19
Was driving to work today on a little back road and a freaking Mclaren 720S passes by! I freaked out because it was so unexpected. Also saw a matte red Alfa Romeo 4c. Looked great

458_Eddy
from North Carolina
Mazdafreak, 02 May 2018, 03:51
Saw a new Bentley Mulsanne today in uptown Charlotte. No pics as I was hanging out with some friends when it drove past, but it was cool to see. Continentals are pretty common, but Mulsannes are super rare, especially the refreshed ones.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Mazdafreak, 05 May 2018, 01:51
Back in Raleigh....

Aston Martin V8 Vantage - silver, got a few pics
Maserati GranTurismo MC Cabriolet - black, only managed to get one pic, but it was a combo with the Aston
McLaren 12C - matte white with black and red accents, first one I've seen in Raleigh. Think it might have been tuned by HyperFast Cars in the Charlotte area.

Plus a few other common exotics.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Post a reply