Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
CTspotter458, 27 June 2014, 13:05
huracan2015 wrote:
A Fiero GT that I saw 7 years ago. The exact car that I tracked down and now own. Isn't that cool?

Thats freakin sick

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
scudfan98, 27 June 2014, 15:23
Definitely my friends dad. He had an F430 Scuderia and SLS AMG and when i saw those i became obsessed with finding exotics. He then sold the sls and scud and got a 458, only to sell and get a Scud again. This Same guy is the one who let me Drive his F430 Scuderia, Take me for a longgggg ride in it, Give me a ride in his gtr and 911 (more than once, usually drops me off at my house in the GTR)

scudfan98
from Denver, Colorado
spotterjeff, 09 July 2014, 12:38
Well, a few years ago, I was (and still am) an active member of the GTPlanet forums, and I'd noticed an active thread titled "Did You See Anything Good Today" which I thought was pretty cool.

I was about to say it was an orange Gallardo Spider, the first Lambo I'd ever seen that I could recall, back in June 2011, that got me started. Then I checked my record, and dug deep into the DYSAGT thread.... actually my first photo was of a 240sx with a Silvia bodykit back in March 2011, and the Lambo didn't happen until September 2011... lol memory fail. I guess that Lambo is just the first one that got me really excited, and so I remember it best.

spotterjeff
from Ohio
beckerman, 26 September 2014, 08:52
That stalled Lambo. (check my page)

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
Aussiecarspotter, 26 September 2014, 13:50
A white 308 gtb that's on my profile was the first exotic I took photos of

Aussiecarspotter
from Sydney, Australia
maxim380, 26 September 2014, 15:51
A Lotus Elise. Turned out the owner and his brother are spotters as well, and one of them is going to give me a ride in it some time :D
Last modified by maxim380, 26 September 2014, 20:51

maxim380
from Netherlands
A_A_L, 26 September 2014, 16:55
I've been taking pics of cars since I was a kid back in the 80's (I know, long time ago), but this Ferrari California is what actually got me into posting them online. This was my first spot on this site (that is me in the pic):

[http://www.exoticspotter.com/images/68/67342.jpg]

Link: Ferrari California at the Santa Monica Pier
Deleted account
sumosloths, 28 September 2014, 13:09
A_A_L wrote:
I've been taking pics of cars since I was a kid back in the 80's (I know, long time ago), but this Ferrari California is what actually got me into posting them online. This was my first spot on this site (that is me in the pic):

[http://www.exoticspotter.com/images/68/67342.jpg]

Link: Ferrari California at the Santa Monica Pier

You should totally post any old photos you have (as long as they're legit spots of course). It's cool to see spots from 15+ years ago.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
NJExotics, 28 September 2014, 15:02
The oldest picture i remember taking of a was somewhere in like 2006 or 2007 i think i was 8 or 9 and i was at a gas station on a long ride home from Massachusetts in Connecticut and i remember something so loud coming from behind us and a modified Gallardo Spyder pulls to the pump next to us and i literally jumped out of my car and took some pictures on my iPod touch, the guy saw me (he had to be in his early twenties) and asked my parents if they would be cool with me sitting in it and then he let me start it up and everything. Coolest memory I've ver had, thats what got me into taking pictures and loving cars too, without him being that cool i doubt id even be writing this haha
Last modified by NJExotics, 28 September 2014, 20:03

NJExotics
from New Jersey
CarsOfFun, 28 September 2014, 15:35
First exotic car I ever spotted was a Lavender Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder in Landover, Maryland back in 2008.

CarsOfFun
from Landover, Maryland PG, United States
Post a reply