Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
hyoung90, 30 September 2014, 17:02
I'm gonna wait half a year or so to get mine.
I'll wait till all the hype and hopefully by then, price will drop a bit like it did here for the Horizon

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
dallasexotics10, 30 September 2014, 17:17
I may be getting it tonight. I have no school tomorrow which is good!

dallasexotics10
from Dallas, Texas
hjrodenburg, 30 September 2014, 20:57
I'm playing it right now. Some cool cars available:
Audi R8 V10 Plus
Corvette C7
575M Maranello
LaFerrari
XJ220
Huracán
Veneno
MC12
P1

hjrodenburg
from Washington
maxim380, 01 October 2014, 01:38
Here's another shot to show how amazing the graphics of this game are!
[http://www.forzamotorsport.net/Handlers/GetPhoto.ashx?game=fh2&id=10968&full=true]

maxim380
from Netherlands
bej96, 01 October 2014, 14:49
Just picked it up, will be playing in about four hours have work first :(

bej96
from New Zealand
Ma-auto, 02 October 2014, 06:06
jkljosiah wrote:
Started installing 8 hours ago and it still has 35% to go -_-

Um, it's a 36 GB game...

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
jkljosiah, 02 October 2014, 07:58
Driveblox man wrote:
jkljosiah wrote:
Started installing 8 hours ago and it still has 35% to go -_-

Um, it's a 36 GB game...

Welcome to Xbox One.

jkljosiah
W16, 02 October 2014, 12:52
What do you guys all have it for? I'm actually seriously debating going to Xbox solely for this game (and will eventually get others). I'd be looking to get the One for future value, but I'm assuming there are many people playing it for 360 instead?

W16
from Pennsylvania
maxim380, 02 October 2014, 12:55
W16 wrote:
What do you guys all have it for? I'm actually seriously debating going to Xbox solely for this game (and will eventually get others). I'd be looking to get the One for future value, but I'm assuming there are many people playing it for 360 instead?

I bought an Xbox One just for Forza 5 last year, so I'm obviously playing it on the One. Don't know how many people here are going to play it on the 360, but I read that the 360 version is sh*t compared to the One version.

maxim380
from Netherlands
hyoung90, 02 October 2014, 12:57
W16 wrote:

once i get mine, i'm gonna buy the 360 version.. i'm not about to shell out hundreds just to play one game.

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
W16, 02 October 2014, 12:57
maxim380 wrote:
I bought an Xbox One just for Forza 5 last year, so I'm obviously playing it on the One. Don't know how many people here are going to play it on the 360, but I read that the 360 version is sh*t compared to the One version.

I heard the same. I'd obviously want it for the One for sheer quality of the game, but I'd like to have a good multiplayer experience as well, and if people I know all have it for 360 then that would be a bit unfortunate. Still, I don't think it would make sense for me to buy an older system since the new one is just going to pull away in every respect as the years go by.

W16
from Pennsylvania
W16, 02 October 2014, 12:59
hyoung90 wrote:
once i get mine, i'm gonna buy the 360 version.. i'm not about to shell out hundreds just to play one game.

I'd be shelling out hundreds for either system regardless lol. But I'd obviously buy more games as they came out, however a game like Horizon is a strong enough reason to go to Xbox in my opinion. I had PS3 solely for MLB: The Show but there isn't a good car game comparable to Horizon.

W16
from Pennsylvania
jkljosiah, 02 October 2014, 21:02
We should make a club..

jkljosiah
FanOfSuperCars, 03 October 2014, 01:20
W16 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:

I'd be shelling out hundreds for either system regardless lol. But I'd obviously buy more games as they came out, however a game like Horizon is a strong enough reason to go to Xbox in my opinion. I had PS3 solely for MLB: The Show but there isn't a good car game comparable to Horizon.

The Xbox One may be more expensive right now, but all the new games will be coming out on the XBone not XB360.
Also for Horizon 2 the xbox one offers features like rain which is cool and also better graphics and various other things.
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 03 October 2014, 06:22

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
maxim380, 03 October 2014, 07:05
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
W16 wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:

The Xbox One may be more expensive right now, but all the new games will be coming out on the XBone not XB360.
Also for Horizon 2 the xbox one offers features like rain which is cool and also better graphics and various other things.

Exactly. If you buy an Xbox 360 now, it will last for about a year until they won't make any new games for it. The Xbox one should last at least another 7-10.

maxim380
from Netherlands
Post a reply