Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
dandude999, 21 February 2019, 08:01
This post was deleted 21 February 2019, 08:04 by dandude999

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
columbusspotter, 21 February 2019, 23:04
dandude999 wrote:
Honestly, I am getting tired of all of these dealership 'spots'. Although the community is good at spotting them, why do people have to be so dishonest on this site? If this continues, I'm most likely going to leave this site, at least for a while.

Dont!

columbusspotter
columbusspotter, 21 February 2019, 23:09
waddle2gracious wrote:
dandude999 wrote:
Honestly, I am getting tired of all of these dealership 'spots'. Although the community is good at spotting them, why do people have to be so dishonest on this site? If this continues, I'm most likely going to leave this site, at least for a while.

This is the most inactive I've been on this site in years. As of about 4 weeks ago, I too was getting fed up with the fake spots and the overall inactivity of the website, so I decided to remove ES from my favorites and see how often it came up in my mind. I think I've maybe logged in 5 times in the past 30 days, and I expect that frequency to decrease lol.

I've had some new things going on in my life, so I looked at the places where I was spending 'wasted' time to manage my time more usefully, and this came out to be one of those places that I could let go of. About to make what is probably my final upload to ES.

Dang u shouldnt leave tho.. This website just wont be the same since like everyone is leaving. Lets all follow the rules and build the site back up! This is a really fun website for me and I want it to last! :D

columbusspotter
dandude999, 22 February 2019, 07:48
columbusspotter wrote:
waddle2gracious wrote:
dandude999 wrote:

This is the most inactive I've been on this site in years. As of about 4 weeks ago, I too was getting fed up with the fake spots and the overall inactivity of the website, so I decided to remove ES from my favorites and see how often it came up in my mind. I think I've maybe logged in 5 times in the past 30 days, and I expect that frequency to decrease lol.

I've had some new things going on in my life, so I looked at the places where I was spending 'wasted' time to manage my time more usefully, and this came out to be one of those places that I could let go of. About to make what is probably my final upload to ES.

Dang u shouldnt leave tho.. This website just wont be the same since like everyone is leaving. Lets all follow the rules and build the site back up! This is a really fun website for me and I want it to last! :D

I agree, but what we really need are more moderators as well as King_am. I know its' pricey so they would need to work for free. I hope to stay on the site and be proven wrong, but the situation has become quite desperate recently lol! I really want this site to thrive, I just am not sure it will happen without some drastic changes and updates!
Last modified by dandude999, 22 February 2019, 07:49

dandude999
Bugatti Veyron, 22 February 2019, 13:57
DanDude, unfortunately I have myself seen people uproaring and asking for changes for year. But they do minor tweaks and it happens time and time again. It need an absolute overhaul! Rules need to be stuck to and people need to stop the BS. I have seen members bullied off this site

Bugatti Veyron
from Tiverton, United Kingdom
dandude999, 23 February 2019, 09:46
Bugatti Veyron wrote:
DanDude, unfortunately I have myself seen people uproaring and asking for changes for year. But they do minor tweaks and it happens time and time again. It need an absolute overhaul! Rules need to be stuck to and people need to stop the BS. I have seen members bullied off this site
I remember when they promised a complete site re-do back in 2016 and it never happened! The site drastically needs updating, but we all know a re-do is very unlikely to happen.

dandude999
columbusspotter, 23 February 2019, 14:35
dandude999 wrote:
Bugatti Veyron wrote:
I remember when they promised a complete site re-do back in 2016 and it never happened! The site drastically needs updating, but we all know a re-do is very unlikely to happen.

We need to get their attention!

columbusspotter
Mtweedel13, 23 February 2019, 18:35
columbusspotter wrote:
dandude999 wrote:
Bugatti Veyron wrote:

Unfortunately, Gregg has said before that he can't hire web designers to reboot the site. Also of note, he's also said that this website was only meant to be a "hobby" anyway, which to me, no offense, sounds like he's all but given up on the site.

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
columbusspotter, 24 February 2019, 00:32
Mtweedel13 wrote:
columbusspotter wrote:
dandude999 wrote:
Bugatti Veyron wrote:

Unfortunately, Gregg has said before that he can't hire web designers to reboot the site. Also of note, he's also said that this website was only meant to be a "hobby" anyway, which to me, no offense, sounds like he's all but given up on the site.

Its understandable tho..

columbusspotter
dandude999, 24 February 2019, 08:08
Mtweedel13 wrote:
columbusspotter wrote:
dandude999 wrote:
Bugatti Veyron wrote:

Basically, he needs to hand over the site to someone else.

dandude999
Post a reply